Thursday, April 22, 2010

Living without water 21/4

Yesterday after sch, went back home.Shit! found out that my house no water liao. Took out pails to let the water drip in," di di di..."Lucky after sch no need bath cos morning bathe liao. Nothing do lor so go down play as usual.Reached home at 7 plus...Ate chicken rice, noe y? My house no water so cannot cook la duh.Fun part came !(bathing)U noe how i bathe?I had to take cups of water to pour on my body (bout 10 cups).Used 15 mins bathing den did homework , sleep(zzz)....Early in the morning of 22/4, had to wake up earlier than usual (5.45am).Did the same thing, water damn cold.Finish liao went to sch, sch ended went back home. Water supply came back, no more"fun"liao(sad..)I lived one day without water ,can u?

No comments:

Post a Comment